Dischem Security Guards Vacancies 2021 – Dischem Security Guards Careers Portal @www.dischem.co.za. Security Guards Vacancy in Dischem Security Guards. Apply for Dischem Security Guards Recruitment 2021.
Candidates who are looking for Dischem Security Guards Vacancies 2021. You are on the right website. We are providing here Current Dischem Security Guards Vacancies details for all the ZA Government Jobs seekers. Every year Dischem Security Guards hires for many types of Government Jobs vacancies. This year also Dischem Security Guards Vacancies circular 2021 out for Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Dischem Security Guards Government department. Dischem Security Guards is one of the most government departments of South Africa. You can also Download Dischem Security Guards Application form 2021 PDF for Government Jobs in South Africa.
City Of Cape Town Vacancies 2021 – for Security Guards Careers
Dischem Security Guards Vacancies 2021: Job seekers who are citizens of Western Cape and try to find government jobs in Dischem Security Guards Vacancies. This is the great opportunity for all of them. Currently Dischem Security Guards Recruitment 2021 available for job seekers. The recruitment details for Dischem Security Guards Vacancies is provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the Dischem Security Guards Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies.
|Name of Department||Dischem|
|Job Post Name||Security Guards|
|Salary||R 95784 Yearly|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Qualification||Grade 12 / Matric|
|Last Date||On Going|
- Be vigilant and alert of surroundings to identify suspicious activities and apprehend criminals or remove violators according to the legal authority invested in the industry and Dis-Chem standard operating procedures for the specific post through.
- Random patrols of the premises on regularly basis to ensure optimal visibility and reduce risks.
- Monitor and control access to the premises by documenting and regulating entrance into the site by vehicles or pedestrian’s access points to allow entry only to individuals with the correct authorization.
- Investigate and report signs of damage or unlawful entry as it occurs to management and act accordingly in the best interest of protecting Dis-Chem assets.
- Be clearly visible as far as reasonably possible as deterrent to discourage criminal activities, prevent theft, – damage, – personal injury, and other dishonourable acts.
- Be professionally courteous and friendly, approachable, and willing to help others when receiving guests, customers and employees.
- Access control – searching of staff, suppliers and company merchandisers.
- Maintain and complete all registers and occurrence books.
- Cancel staff purchasers and goods declared.
- Supervise and check refuse removal according to Dis-Chem standards
- Protect the property and assets of the business from all dishonest persons, action or any acts of malicious behaviour that could result in the company suffering loss.
- Be present at your post at all times when on duty.
- Practice good customer service relations for all Dis-Chem internal and external customers.
- Report any unusual or suspicious behaviour by staff, customer or suppliers.
- Opening and closing procedures-to be present observant and vigilant at the opening and closing of the site.
- Ensure that all doors and windows are locked at the end each day.
- Ensure that all water taps turned off when applicable.
- Do continuous personnel frisking and searches on a daily basis.
- Do thorough and proper vehicle searches throughout the day.
- Report any suspicious incidents verbally to management in detail with the submission of a written detailed report as soon as conveniently possible.
- Contact policing and emergency authorities and make written or verbal reports to law enforcement officers when needed as legally required and in accordance of Dis-Chem procedures.
- When problem situations or crisis arise or have been dealt with to maintain observing surroundings and report to management on findings and or changes in identified that intensify the situation.
- After a crisis, report the incident to management, the police or the appropriate authorities (such as the fire services in the case of a fire outbreak) with a detailed written report concerning the incident and your activities around the incident.
- Monitor the alarm systems and or video cameras and operate detecting/ emergency equipment when needed.
- When working during the night or alone e.g. after hours render on-going surveillance of the premises by patrolling the grounds and using closed-circuit camera monitoring or alarm systems to detect and investigate suspicious activities to ensure that only legal entrance to the premises is maintained.
- In emergency situations provide assistance and the emergency teams e.g. alert first responders, clinic sisters, managers etc.
- Maintain order during evacuation procedures and at assembly points by providing exact directions or decisive actions to ensure the safety of lives and property by preventing stampedes and breakdown of law and order or illegal entrance to the premises.
- Offer on-going security advice and safety warnings and tips to ensure that all security and safety precautions are adhered to.
- Be vigilant – watch out for any suspicious activities that may mean a breach in security measures that have been put in place on the site.
- Interpret quickly whatever is seen and act accordingly.
- Respond quickly and correctly during crisis – be alert to avoid being caught unaware.
- Know how best to respond to various dangerous situations according to industry and Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Getting help – During some very dangerous situations (such as armed robbery attacks or assaults with deadly weapons), waste no time in calling the police to prevent loss of lives or property.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences and daily activities.
- Enforce rules and regulations to prevent criminal activity before it happens.
- Perform special duties – receive phone calls, respond to text and email messages, and run vital errands for the department according to Dis-Chem and industry standard operating procedures.
- PSIRA knowledge
- Fire emergency and relevant Health and Safety Training and exposure
- English – Read, write and speak well as it is the organization’s official language.
- 3rd Language
Special conditions of employment:
- PSIRA registered.
- Grade C PSIRA accreditation.
- South African
- MIE, clear criminal and credit.
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport and PDP when deployed as a driver.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 – Matric or a Senior Certificate
- Grade C accreditation with the PSIRA
- A general minimum exposure of at least 3 years in the retail industry, such as shopping malls and warehouses
- At least 1 year specific previous experience in a similar role
How to Apply for Dischem Security Guards Vacancies 2021:
To apply for Dischem Security Guards Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Dischem Security Guards.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.